images romeo sight battery life

Originally Posted by jnichols2 Oooops!! Be very careful with Sig Romeo 1 Optics imgur. Want to add to the discussion? Battery life would also depend on the brightness setting. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. No asking questions about illegal firearms modifications. Originally Posted by Bearkat Not getting your math here.

• Prx Battery Life SIG Talk
  • Sig Sauer Romeo 4 Red Dot – Micro Frame, Major Reliability • Spotter Up
  • PSA Be very careful with Sig Romeo 1 Optics guns
  • Sig p Romeo 1 failure

• Nov 12, I'm very interested in a Prx with the Romeo 01 sight. But, the only reference to battery life is a Amazon review of the Romeo 01 stating 1.

Video: Romeo sight battery life Torture Testing SIG Sauer’s ROMEO1 Red-Dot

Jul 10, Mini-reflex sights, also called mini-red dots, are gaining popularity benefits of a red dot but who is unwilling to bet his life on batteries. ROMEO5 features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) which increases battery life by shutting down Your sight will be up when you go into action.
    No conducting firearms-related transactions.

Prx Battery Life SIG Talk

All posts must have a descriptive title. I'm hoping to bring to light a few potential issues with the new P RX, and save future owners from the troubles that I've gone through so far. My range is a Sig master dealer and has admitted they've seen a lot of similar issues so far. User Name Remember Me?

Sig Sauer Romeo 4 Red Dot – Micro Frame, Major Reliability • Spotter Up

I'm very interested in a Prx with the Romeo 01 sight. Obvious troll account will be shown the door.

Romeo sight battery life
    The threads for the battery cap are microscopic and extremely delicate, and the way the battery sits in the cap means that you HAVE to put downward pressure for the cap to get started on the threads.

My range is a Sig master dealer and has admitted they've seen a lot of similar issues so far.

PSA Be very careful with Sig Romeo 1 Optics guns

Originally Posted by jnichols2 Oooops!! When threading something with fine threads, spin it backwards first until it drops into place then slowly screw on clockwise. Last edited by MLC7; at Battery life would also depend on the brightness setting.

Romeo4.

ROMEO4 is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must.

Sig p Romeo 1 failure

Tactical solar powered red dot sight with ,+ battery life. The readily available CR battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong. Get your questions about Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Compact Red Dot Sight, 1x20mm, MOA Adjustable answered by Expert staff and verified buyers including.
    Originally Posted by jnichols2.

Obvious troll account will be shown the door. Considering the recent inputs, maybe I should reconsider the PRx. I don't really require a 7 year battery life.

I'm hoping to bring to light a few potential issues with the new P RX, and save future owners from the troubles that I've gone through so far.

Romeo sight battery life
    Seems to be the norm for others too!

It carries very similar to a Sig. I bought a P RX compact several weeks ago, and while I love the way it feels and shoots, I've have had nothing but issues with the optic so far. Originally Posted by Bearkat Not getting your math here.

Video: Romeo sight battery life SIG Romeo1 Overview and Battery Cap Instructions

No politics except in the Bi-weekly politics threads No posting personal information doxxing. The 1 week battery life of the one on Amazon is probably because of a defect? The battery would be using some power I would imagine when the sight shuts itself off so it knows when to turn back on.

3 thoughts on “Romeo sight battery life

1. The sight is supposed to not turn on when carried in a holster although how it knows the difference I can't even imagine. Originally Posted by sig